View Single Post
Old 06-17-2007, 02:29 PM

Post Emma Watson in Sugar Magazine (UPDATED)

Emma Watson is the cover girl for the latest edition of Sugar Magazine, in which she also gives an interview.

We do have scans in our gallery here however as you can see it's not possible to read the writing. If anyone has better quality scans, please send them in to us!

Thanks to I Heart Watson & EW.net!

UPDATE: Some quotes from the article have been posted at the I Heart Watson community forum:

Quote:
Someone posted pics of you drinking online. How did that make you feel?
Um... well, it was kinda of frustrating because I wasn't even drinking. I was posing as a joke! But it's awkward, 'cause the story's there - "She's going to be an alcoholic". Then they bring out the whole screwed-up child star thing. It's sad when something that innocent is turned into something so serious. I did think, "Be more careful" but i never want to get to a point where I feel I can't live my life. There's a balance, definitely.

What do you think of young Hollywood stars like Li-Lo and Britney?
I used to love Lindsay when I was little - I thought she was so cool and I wanted to be her. I just think that her approach to fame is different from mine and the publicity is part of that. But I don't think it's made her happy, which is sad, because once you've invited the press into your life you can't tell them to go away. So when I see their lives sprawled across the papers, I do think, "Oh God, you poor thing". I can imagine the pressure and stress of that every single day.

Okay, Harry Potter "Date Mate or Slate?" time. Who are you dating and slating?
Right, I would date Rob Pattinson (Cedric Diggory) he'd be funny. I'd be mates with Dan (Harry Potter) 'cause he's a nice guy. And I'd slate Rupert (Ron) 'cause he'd take it the best.

You've talked in the past about having problems finding a lad...
Generally I don't talk about it, so it comes across like I'm really struggling, and can't get a boyfriend! But it's better than stories in the paper claiming I'm some sort of man-eater so I suppose there's a bright side! I just think it's difficult because if you start talking about your personal life it's not just about you anymore.