View Single Post
Old 04-02-2004, 08:40 PM   #306 (permalink)
EmmaRiddle

Slytherin
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Marcella Riddle
Graduated
Kaplinski Rival Sorting Hat Machine

"A little birdie has been telling me that you went to go see darling Severus yesterday." he sneered, sitting next to her.

Marce moved away from him slightly as he sat a little too close for comfort. "I went to see him, so what." she said, staring him defiantly in the eyes, holding her head high. "I needed to see what it was like for him in there and now I know, I know he cant stay there much longer."

"Scum like him should be locked up and have the key thrown away," retorted Darrin, taking a chunk out of his apple. "Why do you defend the filth that made you dirty?" he snarled, rolling his apple along the table, leaning over her.

"Because, I love him!" she choked back, cold tears clinging to her eyes. She lifted his hand from her thigh and threw him off, anger weling in her eyes.

"And this..." said Darrin, flicking a strand of hair from her face and delicating enveloping her neck with his hand, "Is because I love you." And he proceeded to force his lips onto hers, holding a firm hand against her side, meaning every movement in his kiss.