View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007, 10:49 PM   #19 (permalink)
feeheeheeny

Special Services to the School
Mod Babysitter

DMT
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia "Mia" Adair
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leigh Upstead
Hufflepuff
Third Year
x11
be curious, not judgmental

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evy View Post
Evan walked into the classroom just as the teacher was asking a question, and purposedly took a seat next to Aboogwah. He stuck out his tongue at the girl before raising his hand. "Er... I guess it's someone who has a lot of imagination and creativity, and who can create original things. Painters, writers, actors, sculptors... I think all of these can be considered artists."
Chloe gazed over at the Hufflepuff that entered and sat next to her. Then the boy stuck his tongue out at her! "You better put that tongue right back in your mouth, Mister I'm-so-cool-because-I'm-a-Hufflepuff-and-we're-winning-at-everything-this-term, before you get sent to another corner," she spat angrily in a hushed voice. Narrowing her eyebrows and crossing her arms, she tried to turn her attention back to Professor Light. Immature seventh year sticking his tongue out at me... that jerk. I should whack him one, she thought.

Okay, maybe she was getting mad at him for a stupid reason. But still. No one was going to mess with her today. No one. She jotted down some notes as the professor spoke, then raised her hand again. "Isn't abstract where, like, the artwork is something that can't be identified? Something made up? Like if you were to scribble on some paper with different colored ink without trying to make a picture... wouldn't that be abstract? Or someone drawing a cross between a camel, giraffe, and a moose? Or am I totally off?" She shook her head at herself. Why did she raise her hand? She didn't even know.

Last edited by feeheeheeny; 04-21-2007 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Um. Nots is so not the correct spelling of notes. Ask anyone. Haha.