View Single Post
Old 04-08-2007, 02:54 AM   #19 (permalink)
Maxilocks
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Watching Molly play her part, Shel just had to smile. She was definitely doing it brilliantly. When she was done, Shel stepped over to do his part. As he did so, he placed a policeman cap he had conjured a while ago over his deep, black hair, to really look the part he was playing.

As he walked down the street, Officer Somi twirled his baton in his right hand, resisting the temptation to hum as he walked past a row of neat houses. Instead, he made himself look attentively in every direction for signs of trouble and potential mischief-makers, though he knew it would be useless. This patrol always went by peacefully, without what you could call any real disturbance.

Then, just when he was thinking of getting himself a doughnut to eat from the nearby bakery, he saw an old lady address him desperately.

“Not to worry, m’lady,” he said, bowing quiet low in an attempt to be gentlemanly, but only ending up with his baton slipping out of his hand. Attempting to catch it before it fell, Officer Somi went sprawling on the ground in front of him. A cloud of dust rose up in the air, making him cough. Blushing, he hastily got up again. “Not to worry, m’lady, not to worry,” he repeated hurriedly, clearly embarrassed.

“What were you telling me again? No, wait, I remember – Your cat. Let me get it for you, m’lady. It won’t take a minute.” With this bold declaration, Officer Somi at once hurried over to the tree which the old lady had been speaking of.

Swinging his leg over the lowest branch and grabbing the branch just a few inches above him, he somehow managed to climb the tree. Craning his neck at a craaazy angle, he could just about manage to see a furry, little, orange tail. Aha! That must be the cat. Instinctively, Officer Somi attempted to grab the kitty, only to lose his balance before he could even come within five inch’s distance of the cat, and found his own self stuck in the branch. Oops.

Untangling himself, he finally made his way where the kitty was and reached a hand towards the cat. A second later, he gave a yell and backed off as the cat tried to scratch him, one, pinkish paw outstretched.

He gave it another try. This time, he succeeded. Although the cat scratched and bit him at frequent intervals all the way back down, Officer Somi, though red-faced and panting when he reached the old lady’s side again, was definitely looking very pleased with himself.

“Is this your cat, Madam?” he asked, showing the cat to the old lady as if he had just performed the world’s most challenging feat. “I told you I could get it, didn’t I? Are you pleased? Oh, but I know you are. Off you trot, then. Oh no, wait, I remember. You’re lost.” He finally paused properly for breath, letting the words sink in his mind. Well, Officer Somi was always ready to help the public, so he nodded enthusiastically at the old lady.

“Let’s see,” he began sweetly. “Just tell me where you live, my dearest lady, and we’ll have found your house in a jiffy.”

Okay, so he was done. As he waited for Molly to play her own part again, Shel really hoped he had not made a complete fool of himself.

Last edited by Maxilocks; 04-08-2007 at 06:09 AM.