View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 09:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
lUnAlOvEgOoD4lIfE
Hufflepuff
Firecrab

Default Beautiful Liar - (Song Fic) Sa16+

hi ya'll. my name is Danielle and this here is my first ever one shot! it's called Beautiful Liar, inspired by the song by Beyonce & Shakira. please read & reply!:

Let's Not Kill The Karma

She walked up the path to his home. She stopped short when she saw the light on in his front room.

And again this happens. Snogging a different girl is NOT the birthday present she was hoping for from her boyfriend. She reached into her back pocket for her cell phone and dialed his number. She ducked behind a bush and watched him through the branches pick up the phone.

Let's Not Start A Fight

"Yeah, I'm just around the block. Are you ready?" She asked.

"Uh for what?" he asked kind of nervously.

"You're taking me for a birthday dinner, remember?" She asked innocently. She saw the door start to open and he hustled the girl out. She jumped out onto the pathway and the phone dropped from his hand.

"No, I don't think you did remember," She said and turned on her heel.

It's Not Worth The Drama

She started to close the car door when he ran over and held the door open. "She's my sister!" he tried desparatley.

"Oh really? You two must be VERY close then. I have seven brothers and haven't snogged them ONCE." She grabbed the door and slammed it shut. She turned the key in the ignition and floored the gas pedal.

For A Beautiful Liar

With tears in her eyes, Ginny could not see where she was going. She slammed the breaks to wipe her eyes and heard a 'thud'.

As her heart was beating out of her chest, she carefully got out of her car. At her feet was a pool of blood and Draco was lying on the ground with his wand rolling out of his hand. "Gin?"

Not knowing what to say or think, Ginny just stared. "Don't be mad...You know you're the only girl for me....I love you..." Draco choked.

With that said, she got in her car and sped off.

End.

Walk Like You Mean It

Last edited by lUnAlOvEgOoD4lIfE; 03-21-2007 at 01:35 AM.