View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 01:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
jes_is_bak
Ravenclaw
Bother bother
Puffskein

Default Jes_is_Bak's Ronald Dabbles - Sa13+

Hey Guys,

So - I took on the challange of writing 100 Drabble fics about Ron Weasley and this is where the magic will be happening!! *Heroic music plays in the background*

Here is a link to the Top 100 so you guys can know what is going on!

Top 100 - http://snitchseeker.com/vb3/showthre...threadid=39121

Anywayyyy, onto my first story - Let's kick this baby off right!

Ronald Weasley Drabble Fic – Number 84

“Angry”

“Mom!!” Ron called down the stairs. He had just received an interesting letter from Bill – A letter he was not happy about to say the least. “MOM!!!” he yelled again, with no reply. He stomped down the stairs in search of his mother.

--

“Ronald!!” Molly flicked her wand and a pile of dirty dishes floated out behind her as she stormed out into the garden. Her son was supposed to have washed said dishes, and she was less than pleased. “RONALD!!!” She elbowed her way past the twins, who giggled behind their hands at her fury.

--

"MOTHER?!!"
"RONALD?!!"
"Uh oh..."

100 words EXACTLY! Phew! That was actually pretty diffiuclt - hope it made sense!

One down, 99 to go!!

Hope you enjoyed!
~Jes xo

Finished Fics: 'A Dangerous Love''As the Waves Break'This Story Has No Title''The Sting of a Broken Man 'Kissing Him'
and'Tomorrow Is Just Over The Horizon'

Works in Progress: ' 'All the World's a Stage...'

"I like my coffee like I like my women: hot and black - and with a plastic spoon in them."
~Eddie Izzard

-- Ronald Weasley Drabble Fics --

Last edited by Lislchen; 09-20-2019 at 07:43 PM.