View Single Post
Old 06-29-2006, 06:21 PM   #18 (permalink)
Believe

Forever Refreshing
Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elijah Alexander Navalta

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Mannitiquette
Department of Mysteries
Default Chapter

Hey everybody! I thought I'd give you a treat and post now! Now bare with me, I have a slight (very slight) bit of writer's block on Ginny's part but I have a great part for Hermione. Hope you like it!

<3 Cai

------------------------

Ginny

It's early August now and we just finished celebrating Harry's brithday. I didn't give him much, just a scrapbook with some pictures of Hermione, Ron, him and, of course, me. He said he really liked it. I wish he would have shown a bit more enthusiasm. Hermione gave him a new broom servicing kit, the updated and advanced version, and Ron gave him a book on the Chudley Cannons......again! Over all, it was a nice party.

Tonight was the worst though. Ron played a trick on Hermione. He made her hair look like a big fuzzball. You know, bushier than usually. She was mad! Big time! My brother was dead and buried. But all Hermione did was run into my room, crying. I felt bad for her, although it was funny. Harry insisted that Ron should go talk to her. So he sulkily walked upstairs towards my room.

That left me and Harry alone. I was nervous. I didn't want to say something stupid. So I decided not to say anything at all. But then the most uncomfortable, awkward silence came. I took out a book, placed it on my lap and looked down at it. Though, I wasn't reading it. I couldn't help but feel like a pair of green eyes were watching me. I looked up hesitantly and saw Harry looking at me while he was laying down on the couch. He didn't look away. My eyes poured into his and he smiled slightly. I forced myself out of the trance.

"What?" Oh no! I snapped at him. I didn't mean to. It just sort of spilled out.

Harry looked expressionless, keeping his gaze on me, and said, "Nothing."

Nothing? NOTHING?!?! You stare at me through an uncomfortable silence for nothing? Ugh!

"Then why are you staring at me?" I snapped at him again. What is wrong with me? Stop snapping at him!

Harry stared at me for a few seconds with a sad expression. I made him sad. Noooooooo! He looked into the fire, sat up on the couch and said, "Ginny, I'm sorry."

I could tell it was hard for him to say this. I wanted to sit next to him and tell him it was okay. But I couldn't. I had so many mixed feelings inside my head right now. I was happy that he was sorry. I was mad that he broke up with me in the first place. I was sad about how I acted towards him. Ahhhh! I can't take it anymore.

I put my book down and headed towards my room. I couldn't stand to be there anymore. I missed Harry so much, and being in the same room as him makes me miss him even more. As I enter my room, I see Ron sitting next to Hermione. His hand was rubbing her back and he was inches from her lips. They immediately pull away from each other when they heard me come in. Darn. Bad timing!

Hermione

Everything was fine that day until I looked in the mirror that evening. My hair was out of control. I knew what this meant.

"RONALD WEASLEY!" He is going to get it this time. I'll make sure of it.

The arrogant git walked into the living room with a huge smile on his face. Can you believe it? He actually thought this was funny!

"Yes Hermione?" he said, trying really hard not to laugh I could tell.

"Do you think this is funny?!?!" I yelled pointing to my hair. And do you know what he did? He burst out laughing! I couldn't believe it! I put the countercurse on my hair and it instantly went back to its normal bushiness. Ron wouldn't stop laughing.

"I can't believe you!" I shouted, feeling tears in my eyes. I ran upstairs towards Ginny's bedroom, hoping no one would follow me. I locked the door and landed on my bed. I buried my face in my pillow and cried. I don't know why I was crying. I was mad more than upset. I guess it was out of humiliation. Even though it was only Ron, Ginny, and Harry, I was still embarrassed.

I heard someone trying to open the door. "Go away!" I yelled between sobs to whoever it was.

"Oh, come on, Hermione. It was just a joke." It was Ron. Oh what does that prat want now.

"I said go away!" I yelled again. That obviously didn't work because I heard him mutter 'Alohomora' and he walked right in. He sat himself on the floor next to me. I moved my head to the other side, not wanting to look at him.

"Hermione, I'm sorry." Yeah, right! I knew he wasn't sorry. Harry or Ginny probably made him say that. If he was so sorry, why did he do it?

I didn't answer him. "I didn't mean to hurt you so much. It was seriously just a joke."

"Why must you always play jokes on me?" I asked before I really thought about it. I didn't really want him to answer me. But he did anyway.

"I don't know. I guess because it's funny," he said. And then he started laughing again! Now I was mad. I lifted my head to face him and he instantly stopped laughing. I gave him my ever famous death glare. Though his reaction was not what I thought it'd be. He just stared back looking into my eyes. He had a look of longing in them. I don't know why though.

We sat there, staring at each other for a few minutes. Then he placed his hand on my back. Shivers ran up my spine. Again, I don't know why. He started rubbing my back gently. The odd thing was that I didn't stop him. Actually, I enjoyed it. His strong hand moving up and down my small back. It was.......sweet. The silence was broken when Ron said, "Hermione, I really am sorry."

I didn't really know what to say. I smiled a weak smile. I guess I actually believed him that time. What was happening to me? Was I going crazy? The next thing I knew, his face was inching towards mine. It was slowly getting closer. I knew he was about to kiss me. Oh my goodness, Ron is going to kiss me! Pull away! Slap him! Do something! And I did do something. I couldn't believe what I was doing, but I was actually moving towards him. We were an inch apart from kissing each other when Ginny came in the room.

Ginny has the worst timing in the world!