View Single Post
Old 06-20-2006, 02:56 AM   #10 (permalink)
Freya

Ravenclaw
Fairy

Lightbulb
Kitchen Seers/ICU James’ Girl/Sirius's too

Raido : a journey hopfully the journey of life a chance to make
new friends and to keep the old friends.
Ansuz: The wisdom to use and share the wealth.

Fehu: wealth of good spirit emotional well be for me as well as others.

Kauno: Understanding enlightenment

Gebo : Love

Touy chose 5 runes with the hope to design a string that would make her a better friend. Writing on the parchement Touy had layed out the runes a few time till it seem to her that it was the way she wanted to see it.

1st Raido to state the intent of the chosen runes: lifes journey with the abilaty to be a caring and sharing person.

2nd Ansuz the wisdom to share and care about other.

3rd Fehu a wealth of good spirit for myself and others.

4th Kauno to give me understanding and enlightenment so I will know what to do to be a better friend.

Finaly Gebo Love to tie it all together.

Lay out this way Touy believes that it would give her the ability to be a better friend. To see people and care about them to understand them. To help people find what they need. The good thing about this was it was to make her better to others Touy thought that may help.

The drawback to this string is the extra interpatations that could be derived from it. Also would it be better to put a different rune at the start

Touy thought about this, would it be better with Gebo 1st a decoloration of love? No the Radio the statement of a journey seem the correct start because this would take time. Having Gebo seem best last as if to seal the string or statement. It would be like sealing it with a kiss.

Touy looked over her string Ansuz was also a prophecy or revalation this seem appropriate she hope that thing would be revealed. Then came Fehu this one was a little more tricky because it meat wealth, and Touy wasn't as concerned with monitary wealth. This is were Touy believe intent was important, intent and faith.

Kauno an other trick rune which interpatation Touy believe the older Gremanic interpatation but even with the new interpatation opening it would be alright opening permitted understanding and a sore would need healing. Kauno was going to have to go with intent.

Gebo was right in the end sealed with a kiss.

Touy looked it over yes this was what she wanted. After writing this out on her parchment Touy was ready to hand it in.

After gathering her things and putting them in her bag Touy stood up and placed her parchment on the professors desk and slipped out the door.

Kelvin <3 Judy