View Single Post
Old 02-15-2006, 06:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
dracos_comet2.60
Slytherin
Gnome

Location: listening to HIM on my Haggard earphones and searching for Bam and Malfoy with my night-visions!! :P

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Riley Brandon
Second
Wink

hey guys.
yay!! people actually like my story!!
thanks to won-won for checking my chapter before i posted it!!
ok not much to say so i'll get on with it.

Chapter 3
Tactics

Draco, Ron and Harry walked through the closet. It was like floo but easier. There was a corridor with doors. The boys walked past the doors and could see what was behind them. Draco whistled “we can go anywhere by using this. Do you think if we went to the order room and used some extendable ears we could hear what was going on?” Harry and Ron both nodded
“Its possible.”
“ Look” Harry pointed to a door. Inside they could see the girls. The boys carefully opened the door. The girls were pressed up against the front door and weren’t paying attention to the other door opening.
“Boo!” said Draco. The girls gasped and span around so quick that when Hermione slipped she took the others down with her.
“Well that was a graceful landing,” she said. Once they got up and brushed themselves off they noticed where the guys came from.
“Hey. Didn’t you guys run the opposite way from us? What are you doing in the closet?” Ginny asked. The boys smirked, which made them look like triplets.
“We used the special doorway. You can go anywhere you like.” Said Ron. Then his face turned serious. “Did you get caught?” he asked. Ginny snorted.
“If I did then I would be suffering the wrath of mom right now.”
“ Who have you got?”
“ Jokers”
“ Are you sure?”
“ Well when I hear. ‘ Fred you’re sitting on my hair! Geroff!’ then I put two and two together.” Ron sighed
“Well I suspected as much. Since the jokers don’t care who they hex. But the aces have a bit more sense than them.” The others watched the siblings back and fourth clearly Ron and Ginny had been in the same situation before.
“Right Ron you know what we have to do now” Ron nodded and conjured a table. (They can use magic cause grimmald place is undetected and the ministry wont know)
“ Ginny flicked her wand and papered a clean white map. Much like the marauders map but this one was knew.
“What’s that?” asked Luna as they sat down around the table. Hermione flicked her wand and the door locked and she performed a charm, which made the door invisible and also made them see who was walking down that corridor.
“ Its our map of grimmald place. Ginny made it.” Said Ron. They opened it to see that there were 4 and half landings.
“ I made up one for here, another for the burrow, one for Hogwarts, one for the ministry and one for the Hogwarts express.” Said Ginny.
“ Wow. Gin they will come in useful, you must be a great witch if you can charm them by yourself!” said Hermione.
“Right let’s get down to business.” Said Ron. They opened up the map to see that Mrs Weasley was patrolling the ground floor. Every so often little captions came out of her mouth that said ‘ murder them…bare hands…not cleaning this up…chicken for tea…. Ron only gets one portion…’ Ron groaned chicken was his second favourite, his first being mashed potatoes.
They saw that the aces were checking all the rooms at the left hand side of the first landing and that Fred and George were being chased to where bill and Charlie were by flying bat bogies. Ron opened up the second landing. In the fourth room was a Bogart under the bed. And in the sixth room a doxy was rolling about the floor.
They looked more closely at the first landing again to see what the Weasley brothers were saying.
“ Have you found any of them?” asked Charlie
“ We were close but sweet Ginny threw her curse at us.”
“ The bogey hex again!?”
“ We were close two but Charlie slipped and made a noise. So they took off.”
“ So what are we going to do? “
“ I dunno we haven’t done this in months. Who nose what tricks the babies have come up with!”
“Babies?” asked Luna and Draco at the same time. Ginny rolled her eyes.
“ There name for us when were together” they looked again at the map.
“I know! We can put plan o together!” said George.
“ But plan o was just a prototype!”
“ Who cares the babies has already seen the other ones. They wont expect this!”
“ Alright. Lets try it. I have a feeling that the guys aren’t hear. That they’ve somehow gone in the same direction as the girls.”
“Your probably right Charlie but just in case we better check the rest of the rooms on this side then go to the left side.” Said bill.
The tens watched as the Weasley brothers began looking in rooms.
“Right there busy so that will give us at least fifteen minutes to think of a plan”
“What do you think plan O is?” asked Ginny. Ron frowned a little.
“I dunno. But by the sounds of it that’s all they’ve got. The rest we’ve already seen.”
Ginny began counting off with her fingers. “Plan A was the hypno curse, plan c was the body bind, I remember because bill learned it after his 5th year. Plan J was the twins, they put sleep potion in our hot chocolate before bedtime so that we wouldn’t wake up when they were drawing on our faces with stay on markers. Oh and remember operation Santa! That was bad. It was boxing day and the terminators ganged up on us and charmed the snow so that whenever we went outside the snow on the roof would fall onto of us and the snow on the ground would try and sink us. I remember it took us forty minutes to dig Ron out of it.” Everyone chuckled.
“Ok now that we’ve finished taking a stroll down memory lane can we please discuss our tactics!” said Draco, everyone else nodded.
“ Ok. I think we should split up.” Began Ron. Ginny took out a spare bit of parchment from her jeans pocket. She tapped it and little drawings of the teens appeared on the paper. “I think we should have two boys and one girl and one boy and two girls.”
“Wait!” said Hermione. “It would be too hard to sneak around grimmald in threes. I think we should get into pairs. That way we would only need to be thinking of moving around with two people. We can each take a landing and use the first one as a hiding place.” Everyone nodded at Hermione’s idea.
“ alright then Hermione. Everyone choose their partners and we can began our plan”

[LovE's HearT is DeatH, for me and my PoisoN GirL]
[To CrY is to know that your AlivE]
[When LovE and DeatH EmbracE]