View Single Post
Old 01-02-2006, 07:17 PM   #21 (permalink)
Dru
Slytherin
I miss Shwmae...
*Collects Shwmaes*
I have the Weirdest Mom
Nogtail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dru Addams
First Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Weasley
Gaby is confused by the Slytherin student. She notices on her robe a prefect badge. Perhaps all prefects talk that way Gaby wonders. "Excuse me, are you talking to me? I'm Gabrielle Weasley, and I assure you I'm a first year student. You must be confusing me with somebody else." Gaby pulls out her Herbology book and her notes to start working on her home work. "By the way do all Prefects talk like you or is it only Slytherin who have a superior air about them?"
Dru looked at the little girl that had just addressed her and tried not to snigger. "I can assure you that I don't care who you are, what you're doing or why you are inturrupting my conversation."

She then looked down at her robes with a slight quizzical expression and then back at the girl. "I'm also pretty sure that I'm not a Prefect, unless somebody has pinned a badge on me without my knowledge. You must be mistaking it for this," she carried on, showing Gabrielle her Slytherin Serpent badge that she used to decorate the front of her robes.