View Single Post
Old 01-01-2006, 12:30 PM   #16 (permalink)
Dru
Slytherin
I miss Shwmae...
*Collects Shwmaes*
I have the Weirdest Mom
Nogtail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dru Addams
First Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireMisty
Diana was already in the process of trying to remember a spell to clear up the mess, when she heard someone talking to her behind her. In response to the girl's bossy-like demand, she shot a glance of annoyance.

She then finally remembered the spells.
"Scourgify!" The spell vanished the spilt ink on the floor, leaving no trace of the ink. "Evanesco!" She cast another spell, in which cleared up the broken bottle glass.

"Thanks," Diana replied as she wrote down the information the girl just gave her.

Something in Diana's mind flashed by for a second. She blinked and squinted at the girl. "Hey...Have I seen you somewhere before?"
"You may have," Dru replied, still looking at the other girl's homework. "I'm guessing you're a 6th year by your work. Potions isn't your strongest subject is it?"

She sat back down before closing her book and looking at the cover. "No wonder I didn't understand a word of it, I loath Herbology." Dru shoved it over to the end of the table before turning back to Diana.

"So, who are you? You look a bit old to be student if you don't mind me saying."