View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 04:18 PM   #22 (permalink)
Aphrodite
Slytherin
Jobberknoll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wesley James Devereaux
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Brianna Shae Michaelis
Magical Law Enforcement
Reinstated Secret Agent >.>

Humming absantly, Bella walked into the office of the schools Potions Master. Her origional intentions had been to find the Library. But she far she was having very little luck. Another girl left just as she arrived, which brought her attention to the other people in the room.

There was one man in pirticular, seated behind a large desk. He could be no one except a teacher. Bella froze, her quiet tune dieing in her throat.

"Erm...sorry to b...bother you professor...." Bella stammered. "I...guess I got lost...but uh...Oh yeah my name is Isabella Rae Stephenson....this is my first year here. I'm in Slytherin." She reported, fighting her urge to be nervous.

The girl was short, appearing to be about three or four years yonger than her real age, which was eleven years old. Her golden blonde hair was only a few inches long, and was spiked. Her lavender eyes were quite a contrast to her pale skin, which was only a shade lighter than her hair.

[ wesley james devereaux - sixth year . . . brianna shae michaelis - wizengamot ]