View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 11:31 PM

Default Classroom Rules (read this first!)

Hello and Welcome to Muggle Studies! I'm completely overjoyed you have chosen to take this class... it's going to be a lot of fun! However, as with all classes, there are some simple regulations I have to post to keep things all neat and orderly and such.

First of all... ALL SS BOARD RULES APPLY. If you have not, by now, read them, memorized them, and/or framed them, please do so:

http://www.snitchseeker.com/vb3/faq.php?faq=board_rules

Here are a few others that I'd like to pinpoint. I'll only do five to keep it nice easy reading:
  1. You can never be late. DO NOT post saying you are late. If you do, I will remove at least 5 house points. If you get to class and find I'm already on the last activity, just pretend you have been there the whole time. A late arrival just disrupts the class and adds nothing to the RP.
  2. If you have to say something out of character (OOC) that is alright... but please use all means necessary to avoid it. You can contact someone (or me) many other ways... *points to PM buttons*.
  3. Earning Points: Do homework, answer a question, do one amazing RP post of your pureblood character trying to use a cellphone... Points are easy to get in Muggle Studies. All point desicions are made by me and are final.
  4. R-E-S-P-E-C-T... it begins with you and me! I respect you; you respect me and your classmates. Be OPEN to ideas... we are in a classroom after all. I understand if you are a pureblood that has been forced into taking Muggle studies that your RP might not be the happiest thing... but don't go overboard and hurt anyone's feelings. As a general rule, if you can't say something nice, don't say it at all.
  5. Have Fun. Believe it or not, class can be fun when you really get into it. You get in what you put out. Make up a story for you character and play it throughout SS, and my class.
Thanks very much for reading these rules. Please refer back to them if you have a horrible long term memory like me. And also, if you have any questions about Muggle Studies, please feel free to Private Message me or post it in here, I'll leave the thread open for questions.

~Professor Light