View Single Post
Old 10-18-2005, 07:35 PM   #16 (permalink)
She-Who-Is-Not-To-Be-Psycho!
Slytherin
Reality Police
Official -()- Seeker
Conspiracy Theorist
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Currently: Diane Entelequia
Second Year

Nadia snaped her fingers at the same time she mouthed, "I knew it!" Crossing out indeed. But she still didn't have a pathern. And the added numbers were indeed a classic, hence why she had tried the PUZZLE option. With 44 letters and splitting into two gruops failing, she had almost given up. Actually, the hint seemed to imply she had been on the fight track when she first started and as well was as lost as she had first tried...

Nadia pouted and tried again when-- she saw Erica standing. Her heart beats stopped and she gulped as she wrote something down. Nadia blinked. Then groaned. Ouch, indeed. Ah, she also pouted.

(ooc: *headesk, headesk, headesk* Fox, I ask you to take a look at the Study Hall at the Slytherin Common Room, just to point out the obvious...)

Out of curiosity, which by this time was killing her, Nadia went over to read Erica's answer. At first she thought the board had responded to her or something, the why of the line. But then she noticed something... the patherns. She quickly brought quill and parchment, and when she was done, she wanted to takes her eyes out.

FOUR. The bloody answer was FOUR!

She had known the answer all along-- Girl, it had been her first try! And she tried with all different patherns but she could have never thought... could have never dreamed... if only she had kept trying different options!

C R L O O V N N O P T
O A A N U E T T U O S
N T T S H W W Y S I
G U I Y A O E H E N

Not 11, four. She should have known, with the space holder hint, and had only begun to suspect! Not only that, she had been ENcoding instead of DEcoding and hence why the answer never came. She felt oh so stupid...

Steph: *petpetpetpetpet* Don't feel bad... I was too impatient and never tried this particular option.

Click the siggy piccy to read the adventure...
Siggy by Biochemkris for the 3rd Day of Potter
Sierra + Lowlow +Julia = Ultimate Nadia Fangirls

Last edited by Zadkhiel; 10-18-2005 at 08:01 PM.