View Single Post
Old 04-26-2005, 03:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
mysterious
Ravenclaw
*dreamy face*
Jarvey

ohh i will beg mom to let me purchase it on the net! i think she's a little nervous about buying things from the net because of hackers.. but i dunno how but i managed to purchase fant. beasts and where to find them and quidditch through the ages when i was at paris to visit my sis. and they delivered it like in a day, well i waited for the french post to deliver to my sis' adress, however when mom saw the books (and the price.. plus they don't sell those books in turkey..) she was impressed. And i'm sure amazon will be a lot cheaper than the bookshops in turkey (ootp was about 40$ or something-paperback!) so i think after a few more days begging mom, i'll purchase one.. oh god i really talk a lot

andd about the books being #1! well they really ARE worth it arent they! JKR, a person with such imagination, creativity and talent, deserves everything! i'm sure it will stay this way until the book is out and after that the prints will be out of stock (i dunno if you say it like that?) and then people are going to go crazy.. ok i really talk a lot.. sorry! aaaand bye!
mysterious is offline   Reply With Quote