View Single Post
Old 05-20-2024, 12:50 AM   #11 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

Runespoor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry Department Head:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry Department Head:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

x8 x8
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

The department head could sense the immense relief and newfound determination radiating from Tomasz. It was clear that this opportunity meant the world to him, and Frankie was glad to be a part of facilitating this important step in his career.

"You're very welcome, Tomasz," Frankie replied with a sincere smile, feeling gratified by the positive impact this decision had on his colleague. "Excellent. I'm glad to hear that you're ready to make the transition. Let's proceed with that plan, then. I'll inform Simon about the transition, make sure Carter is prepared for your arrival, and get everything in order so you can start your Auror training as soon as possible."

Frankie then leaned back slightly, his demeanor still warm and encouraging. "If you have any questions or need any support during this process, my door is always open." But, just in case there was something that needed addressing at the present moment, he added, "Is there anything else you'd like to discuss while we're still here?"

ON VACATION: JULY 21 - JULY 27
Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote