Thread: Grounds: The Duck Pond
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2024, 09:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Lottiepot

Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

x12 x6
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

The smile on Solomon’s face was a relief, she wouldn’t have known what to do had he rejected her company nor would she have the words to comfort him on whatever issue he was going through. That wasn’t to say that she wouldn’t try but there was a lack of male hormones in her house, her experience was very limited. “I thought you were avoiding me after the feast” she continued the lean, softly chuckling. She didn’t really think it was true, the ‘golden trio’ were practically inseparable - until the other two would graduate a whole year before her anyway but she didn’t want to think about that yet.

The ability to have a connection with any animal or creature sounded like an incredible attribute to the Ravenclaw. “It would be better than having no special attribute at all! And I reckon ducks are much smarter than you think.” Their bills were probably capable of great damage if they wanted to, they just chose to be passive and friendly and live a docile life floating on the pond. If those pesky squirrels were capable of planning world domination, she was sure that birds could too.

“Does that make you a Quackletongue?” she giggled, carefully reaching down to see if the duck would approach her without invading its personal space. “You can tell him that I say it’s nice to meet him.” Mostly because it was cute watching Solly quack to a duck but also on the off-chance that he really could speak to them and then the fifth year would be seen as rude.