View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 11:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

There came the first student. Dhruv surveyed Brandon’s face and quickly came to the conclusion that the young Hufflepuff was in a better frame of mind today. “Hallo, Mr. Fox. There’s nothing in this course that you wouldn’t be able to handle.” Were they always encouraging Brandon? Yes. They had done that all term and will continue to do so. “Ah, hello, Ms. Atreyu-Rehman. Good to have you here.” The Atreyu-Rehman kids were notoriously good when it came to creatures; knowing the family, he suspected Nadia and Aryan would master the course. “You’re welcome, Ms. Archard. Hello to you as well.” Yes, Dhruv knew that many students appreciated being outdoors on these glorious days; they did too. Aside from the course being suited for the grounds, it was a reason they were all grouped out here, that is. “Hi there, Ms. Dolph. Oh, it’s a fun one but it requires a lot of focus.” Dhruv gave the Hufflepuff a knowing grin. “Hello, Ms. Marchand. Great to see you here.” They would not drag up the fact that this activity was one of her last here at Hogwarts. "Hi there, Mr. Ingebretson." The Gryffindor received a smile.

“I think it’s about time we get started,’’ the DADA professor remarked softly to Hady. Since they both had already worked out which of them would offer up the introduction to the course, Dhruv cleared his throat.

“Welcome to my and Professor Paton’s joint activity! As you can see, we’ve put together a small obstacle course, small because there are only four obstacles to defeat.” Dhruv adjusted the pair of sunglasses perched on the bridge of their nose. “As you approach each new setting, the obstacle will present itself to you. You are to use your knowledge from what was taught to you during the term to make it past each. There is no allotted time in which you must complete the course, but please do keep in mind that there will be students after you who will have to have their turn. Professor Paton and I ask that you do your best today; it does not matter if you are, for some reason, unable to complete the course. Your best is enough.” Their face lit up with a warm smile. “Now, if you will form a line - no jostling. This is the order in which you will run the course. Simply give the student ahead of you five minutes before you take your turn; this will give them a head start. Not to worry though, Professor Paton and I will let you know when you can get started.” This way, the student would not have to keep track of the time and the Professors can direct the students steadily along.

“Professor Paton?” Yes, she had words of encouragement too, and probably any instruction that they may have missed.

OOC: Heya, guys! Thanks for posting! Regarding the activity, the obstacles are as follows: 1. A Kappa 2. A Moke 3. A Boggart 4. A Golden Snidget.
With the exception of the Snidget, please do NOT role play for any of the other obstacles as Ally & I will be responding to your posts accordingly. You do not have to wait for either of us yo give your characters the go ahead to get started; simply pretend that Dhruv or Hady did so!
Have loads of fun and be creative!
Edit: you do not have to wait for Ally to post either; she's a little busy at the moment but will post as soon as she can! <3

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺

Last edited by FearlessLeader19; 03-19-2024 at 01:57 AM.