View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 10:24 PM   #45 (permalink)
Lottiepot

Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

x12 x6
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

That was a surprisingly sweet thing to hear from the former Slytherin who seemed to enjoy making the former Hufflepuff blush. “You don’t have to worry about that, it’s extremely difficult to put me in a bad mood.” He couldn’t recall the last time he frowned. Having a tear in the eye was a different matter, the man was in touch with his emotions especially when it came to music from the heart. “But thank you, I appreciate that.” The corners of his mouth quirked up into a genuine smile.

Bowie was certainly easily influenced, that was for sure. He was also so laid back that he was almost horizontal, or perhaps it was more that he was such a people pleaser that he was happy seeing other people being happy and therefore would prioritise others interests and opinions over his own. “I’m a cheap date” he chuckled, maintaining that he had at least some shred of self awareness and wasn’t always a perplexed puppy. “I just like everything. I haven’t found a cuisine I don’t like and even if there was, I’m sure I’d be able to find something on the menu.” He was also the type to sit in silence and pretend he was enjoying his food rather than ever complain to the waiter.

The nickname wasn’t unpleasant, it was just surprising. “That’s a new one. Definitely an original” he chuckled.