Thread: Food Court: Seating Area
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2024, 10:50 PM   #19 (permalink)
Lottiepot

Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

x12 x6
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

Allie had no doubts that she’d fit perfectly into the Ackerly family. She’d been dating Matty for ten years now, best friends for fifteen and had practically grown up around the siblings that she already felt like she belonged anyway. She also had that Ackerly spirit, the only other Gryffindor besides Matty (and her Ma, Kat). Honey, bless her, tried but if she had been magical she would’ve been a Hufflepuff for sure. “I’m just saying that I’m a very lucky girl to be accepted into such an amazing family.” Not that she didn’t adore her own of course, she was close to her own siblings too, it was just that she saw the Ackerlys more. “And don’t act all coy, you know you are,” she teased back. Two can play at that game.

The blonde tucked into her food as she listened intently to what the other woman had to say. “I meant I empathise.. Don’t worry, I’m not going to force any Ministry secrets out of you,” she chuckled. She wouldn’t know what to do with them if she did know them anyway, it wasn’t like she was easily taken advantage of. Besides, if anyone came for her she had a Hit Witch in her corner.

She smiled fondly at the mention of the newest member of the family. Layla had brought the baby over to Bradley a month or two after he was born when the pair had been visiting. Allie, naturally, was all over Ander for cuddles but thankfully it hadn’t created the urge for children of her own or else Matty might’ve thought about revoking that engagement ring. “Oh just you wait, you’ll be begging to move out.” Or maybe she was already? “Shut up, you know what I mean!” Allie playfully rolled her eyes.

Thankfully Allie couldn’t relate to any issues with her education. She had managed to breeze her way through without stressing herself about her exam results. She wasn’t the most intelligent student but she wasn’t dumb either so had put no pressure on herself to be perfect. “That’s good. I’d hate to hear you thought Beauxbatons was better, I’d be ready for a fight” she laughed. Allie might’ve looked like a Beauxbatons girl with her dazzling smile, femininity and perfect blonde locks but she would’ve got bored of the routine pretty quickly.