Thread: SS: Sweet Music
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 11:51 PM   #30 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Dynah would not have known whether to be thrilled that she seemed to be first in line for having Tam;s time or sad that the girl didn’t have that many people she could hang out with. Dy herself was a social butterfly, and so she was always in someone’s company… but she would always find the time for Tam who was quickly becoming one of her favourite persons.

Mhmm, this would definitely explain why there hadn’t been any accidents. Thank you, Tamara! It was nice to have the other girl looking out for her. This rather attractive girl. Uh huh. No one could change Dy’s mind on her stance on the matter, not even Tam herself. Her heart skipped a few dozen beats at the suggestion. THIS MEANT MORE TIME TOGETHER!!! How was a girl to turn such an offer down? “Brilliant! I would love that very much.” The shyness was noted but it was secretly found to be adorable so there would never be complaints on her part. As a matter of fact, there wasn’t a thing about the Ravenclaw that she would complain about. “I think there’s a cafe nearby, over on the next street. Shall we? But remind me that I’ll need to message dad to let him know to come get us sometime later.” Luckily she and Tam were responsible to be left to their own devices.

Dy had momentarily bitten her lower lip after her sentiments had left her mouth. She thought that she might have gone overboard by saying so much mushiness, even if it had been the truth. Thank Merlin that Tamara didn’t seem to mind; that dazzling smile said it all. “We can do that. I like a little of everything - rock, pop, classical… some of my favourite songs are in different languages, I don’t think I’ve ever mentioned that? But one of my all time faves has got to be ‘Strawberry Secrets’ by Joshua Miller. Do you know it?”

Dynah just had to do it; she just had to laugh at the disbelieving look on Tam’s face. Well, for starters, this Hufflepuff could certainly show the Ravenclaw that she was not annoying to her. “Having bits of knowledge of many things can be handy at some point so these trivia might serve you well.” Poor Tam. It must be tough and disheartening to think that way. Dy just wanted to give her a big squishy hug. “There’s nothing wrong with being shy. But I promise you don’t seem disinterested. I know you well enough by now to speak on that topic.”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote