Thread: SS: We Are Family
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2024, 10:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Vesper might be the youngest Thanatos kiddo but that didn't mean she couldn't keep up with them. The almost thirteen year old had raced after her older sister so quickly that if the bedroom door hadn't been opened by Vera (thanks to the older girl getting there first!), this girl surely would've collided straight into it. With the door being opened though, this allowed the overly hyped up birdie to take a flying leap in direction of the other empty bed as she came charging into the room.

Laughing as she laid there in a starfish position in the middle of the bed, her bag thrown down beside her, Vesper turned her head to look at her sister. "If we need more blankets and pillows, I can ask papa or Raju to duplicate a few for us." She wanted all the blankets and pillows! "Swimming? No, sandcastles! Collecting seashells!" Could they tell how indecisive she was? There was just so much that she wanted to do!

With both of his sisters running off ahead of him, all that left Vasco to do was follow them. It would give them the chance to find their room first and that would make it easier to find his own. Simple logic right there. No fuss needed. His method of following was also much more toned down once he caught sight of which doorway they went into. This being not that large of a cabin made it pretty easy for him.

”That's fine with me. Vesp, why don't you gather up as many pillows as you can manage then while Ve and I get started on the framework for the fort.” This would be simple work for the two of them to do together being they'd done this more times than he cared to count and Vesper could then go bug the men in charge to duplicate some pillows for her. Teamwork at its finest already in play. Most of this was said as he was walking down the hall and came to stand in the doorway, his gaze sweeping about the room. ”Whatever you two want to do first is fine with me.” They would both know that this was easily code for, he wasn't going to argue with them about what to do first because chances were high that he would lose anyhow.

My oh my! If this was just the first ten minutes of their vacation, he wasn't sure that he was ready for the craziness that was bound to come forth from these kids throughout the rest of their stay here. His bunch could be a handful on a good day back home but now they were all hyped up on holiday fun. Him and Raju were surely going to be in over their heads at some point. ”Ooooh, not only me. You too. They're going to be testing you know for sure to see what you'll let them get away with.” Which they had already tried with some of their earlier questions.

”I don't believe she's gone fishing in many years, if I'm thinking correctly. She was pretty small, she may not even remember. I think she'd enjoy it though.” His youngest was very outgoing like that, and was sure to have all the questions about fishing. While Raju magically put their things away, Ren took a moment to walk around the room and really take everything in.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote