Thread: SS: Coming Home
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2024, 12:24 AM   #52 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Jane was right all along; of course she was. Helena did feel a boost of confidence in her decision. It also made her feel as though her life was finally coming together. Though, there was a hint of disappointment when Helena learnt that she would have to wait until at least tomorrow. It was understandable, however, as Jane would have to get the potion in order. So Helena nodded gratefully. “I appreciate that, Jane.” And Violet did as well, she hoped?

Oh, it certainly seemed that her daughter did! Helena beamed and hugged the girl back. “I know I won’t.” The woman had a good feeling about the path she had just elected to take.

It had taken longer than expected to get the go-ahead to consume the potion. Helena half worried that approval would not have been granted to her but it was, and she was thrilled albeit a tad nervous. Helena was at the moment brushing her hair when Jane approached her. “Did you get approval?” she asked immediately, her heart thumping with a mixture of nerves and anticipation.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote