Thread: SS: We Are Family
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2024, 06:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

This was why she was... NEVER EVER going to find out. He knew better than to let her hold something like that over his head.

How did he know, how did he know? He just knew his sisters that well. "Sounds like a solid plan to me." Solid as in.. he would be doing most of the planning and keeping track of everything as per usual. That was pretty much his thing anyhow. As for them all turning the spare room into a fort, yeah he was game. "The usual arrangements? I'll work on keeping everything up and you two can set up the sleeping areas?" Since he was still the tallest of the three it just made the most sense for him to work on that area of the fort for them.

So they were heading down to the beach once they had gotten things unpacked. He could handle that. The beach held lots of potential for fun. So much so that he wasn't even really thinking about anything else right now.. well.. except for perhaps the mirror that he happened to have in his bag. Maybe he could sneak in a quick call to someone if he got changed quickly enough before they all headed down to the beach.

Momentarily lost in his thoughts, Vasco almost didn't hear Vera about racing to their rooms. When even had she let go of him?! Uhhhhh... No one mind him right now! After a few blinks he took off after his sisters.

Vesper beamed up at her big sister as brightly as one small girl possibly could manage. If it were up to her, they would always share a room. They always had the very best time together so why not let it be that way constantly? Just like the three of them building an epic fort together. How much fun was that going to be?! "Yesssssssss! This is going to be the best!" Cue immediate bouncing on her feet right where she stood.

"Great! I want to get lots of sun this summer!" What she meant by that was lots of time outside and not burning up like a crisp buuuuut to each their own. "That's a-okay with me! As long as I'm included I don't care how." The almost teenager giggled. If she had to sit on the back of a bike holding onto one of the older men, that was fine by her. If she wasn't allowed at all... well that would be sad but perhaps next time. "Will there be fish in the ocean?" Yeahhhhhh, her mind was right back onto the beach already.

The first thing Vesper did upon being let go so they could all walk through the doorway was stare at everything. "This is so cool! Look at how big it looks!" A huge smile was aimed at Raju and her papa. "This is so great! Vera, wait for me!" Already laughing, she took off running after her older sister not even noticing that Vasco wasn't chasing them right away.

Ren couldn't help but chuckle at how quickly the kids all seemed to agree to the sleeping arrangements. No one would be sleeping out on the couch tonight! It came to no real surprise to him that they wanted to have a slumber party in one of their rooms on the first night. "That's fine, this is a vacation after all so if you stay up all night talking or whatever don't blame us tomorrow if you end up tired." That was the only thing he was going to say about it.

Moving on! "Wonderful! I'm sure there's plenty to do down on the beach besides simply swimming in the ocean. As for there being fish in the water.. there might be some smaller ones, that I'm really not too sure about." He hadn't a clue if they would get to see fish where they would be swimming. "Perhaps we can check into surfing while we're down there." He may have even set up some lessons already!

And look at his two oldest surprising him with no arguments! Renner smiled at them both and patted his son on the back, Ve getting an affectionate shoulder squeeze. "There's going to be loads of things to do here that you're both the proper age for, so no worries about any of that, yeah?" Both Raju and him would make sure they all had a terrific time and got to experience as many things as time allowed for.

Each of his kids had their own way of showing how grateful they were. Vera's cheek, Vesper's screams and well... his son appeared distracted for a few moments there but Ren knew the young man was glad to be here as well. "You're welcome. We'll meet the three of you back here in half an hour," he called after them, laughing lightly.

"Well I think it's safe to say that they all seem very happy so far, don't you?" Ren asked, directing the question to Raju as he opened the door to what would be their room and stepped inside.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote