Thread: Godric's Hollow
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2023, 02:32 AM   #10 (permalink)
Waddles

Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eulalia Walles (#F48037)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Ahhh, so adorable! The colour rising in his husband’s already handsome face was pure and utter perfection. Rather than be annoyed that Gabe hadn’t been paying attention to him, he realised his heart was fluttering in his chest as it usually did most of the time whenever he gazed at Gabe. “That’s okay. You’re lucky I love you, otherwise I would have been pretty mad. Is there something bothering you? Anything that I can help with?” He always was looking out for his love’s wellbeing but was careful not to overstep; even spouses needed their space.

Brody now attempted to tug on Gabe’s arm with his so that they could get started with the tour. Yes, Brody was incredibly eager to see the deceased Historian’s home. “You never did?” This was news to him! See? Even your significant others can pull a surprise on their partner. “You at least read Ms. Bagshot’s thorough book for your exams, yes?”
Gabriel patted Brody's arm again, making sure it was securely twined with his own. "Not...bothering..." Gabriel said slowly, trying to decide how to explain his distraction. "This...neighborhood, it seems very...quaint?" Yes, quaint was a good word. "I thought you maybe wanted to come to look at houses." Though...they technically were looking at houses. "Houses for starting a family," Gabriel clarified, blushing again. "It would be a nice neighborhood for that."

He cleared his throat and held the door open for Brody, releasing his arm just long enough so they could go through the doorway. "Honestly, I do not think I read anything by her," he admitted. Most of his schoolbooks had been by Latin authors. Maybe his history book had had a translated excerpt of something by Bagshot, but he didn't think so. "Lead the way?" Since Brody was more excited about the tour, he wanted to be sure he went first, so Gabriel didn't accidentally rush him.