View Single Post
Old 09-01-2023, 04:58 AM   #24 (permalink)
VRSCIKA
Slytherin

DMAC & DMC
Billywig

x1
Dragon Geisha/Toni-Toni Chopper/Master of Chocobos Alpha Goddess/ Darth Devious /Davvy's twinneh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erindipity View Post
Whoooooaaaaa... Ama had been so deep in her people watching and silent judging that she hadn't even seen her tiny sister arrive! When she spoke, though, she couldn't help but smile down at her. "Hey you! What are you doing?" Not that Trin ever needed a reason to pop in to see her.

But... was that FOOD she had with her?! Ama could sniff out food anywhere, anytime. Reaching out she poked her older sis playfully and smiled wider. "What's that I smell? Is that *SNIFF* a cheeseburger and chips?" Because if it was... Trin was winning favorite sibling for the day!
Being only 5' tall did make one fairly easy to miss upon approach. Despite being the eldest child, Trinity Fawn had never been blessed with height. Every single one of her siblings was considerably taller. She hadn't grown since she was 12, and the height fairy had skipped her over completely. The curves fairy visited her instead, more specifically, the booty fairy...oh well. "Visiting one of my favorite siblings on my free time." She beamed up fondly. She loved all of her siblings, but she would be lying if she said that she wasn't closest to Ama and Bax.

"It might be...I may have remembered it being someone's favorite dish from the pub on the corner. Now, who could that have been." The petite blonde tapped the corner of her mouth innocently before giggling and handing it over. "I thought you would appreciate being brought lunch."
VRSCIKA is offline   Reply With Quote