Thread: Memory Book
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2023, 02:16 PM   #385 (permalink)
Emzily

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Her final few days at Hogwarts felt very bittersweet. This place was very much her home, where she absolutely loved to learn, loved to explore. That being said, Remy was so excited to continue working just as hard after graduation to reach her goals. The walk up to the memory book, she could feel her eyes welling up like they had when she first entered the hall this evening.

A few entries up from the fresh space she was about to write in, she stumbled across familiar handwriting, although the words he had written left her feeling a bit sad. Sad because she didn’t like the thought of her friend feeling such a way about Hogwarts. Remy rested her hand over his writing lovingly, sighed without noticing the small trace of glitter that was now on her fingers, then had a little flick through older pages, smiling at the students who had decided to write big essays. She hoped that they knew that future generations like herself were taking the time to read them, just as she hoped that people who graduated in years to come took the time to glance at hers.

Pen in hand, it was time to think of something memorable to write.

SPOILER!!: “Remy’s entry”
I can’t believe my time is up at this beautiful school. I take away some incredible experiences, friendships, and I have learnt the most amazing life and magical skills from a group of professors that I truly would like to thank. To my friends, you all know who you are, I love you all and I can’t wait to see what you all achieve in the future.

Hogwarts, I sincerely hope we meet again one day.

To everyone reading this, all I can say is: Follow your dreams, you are capable of anything you put your mind to.

Remy Ilizith Gaeltheos
Gryffindor
Class of 2111

It wasn’t as long as she would’ve liked it to have been, or quite as inspiring, but she didn’t feel it necessary to list everyone who mattered, mostly because some who had already left wouldn’t see it anyway. Noticing the glitter on her finger tips from Atlas’ entry, Remy allowed the ink to dry before smearing the dots of glitter onto her own entry. It made it perfect. She grinned, placed down the quill and headed back to her table.

This was the beginning of the end!

_______throwing a line out to sea
to see if I can catch a dream
Emzily is online now   Reply With Quote