View Single Post
Old 08-05-2023, 12:31 PM   #29 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Con! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
"Oh, I'm not so sure about that, you whippersnapper." Conley was a pretty good bowler, even if he hadn't bowled in a while. Sachin's competitiveness was one of the many, many things he loved about the man standing next to him. Another was the fact that Sachin never let him forget how much older than him Conley was, hence the whippersnapper jab. He gave the worker his shoe size and then placed their food order adding two sodas to the mix and then paid for two rounds of bowling. ”Common, let’s go find some heads to toss around.”

It took Conley a bit longer then he would have liked to find a head he felt wouldn’t insult him too much. The first three had told him to bugger off and go change out of his grandfather's bathrobe. The fourth had mentioned something about his nose hair, but the one he decided would be ok, only told him he would probably pull a muscle. After depositing the head on the ball head-return, Conley changed into the rented shoes. ”So…age before beauty?” he asked as he pulled out a score sheet.

Bowling hadn’t been a part of his life until he began dating Conley. He rather thought that he had been missing out on the delights of this until they had had a bowling date. Sachin wasn’t on par with his husband’s level of talent but he did think that he was good enough to provide Conley with a worthy challenge. At the jab, the Ambassador smiled widely; it was an innocent, amused one. “I might be young and overconfident but I certainly am not inexperienced at bowling! Prepare to struggle today with keeping up.” Chuckling, Sachin leaned in to give Conley a peck on the cheek. Thank goodness the other man didn’t get offended at such jokes!

After pulling on the borrowed shoes, Sachin busied himself with trying to hide his laughter at the rude heads. Poor Con. He was starting to think that at this rate, the hubby was unlikely to find any so that they could kick this game off. Sachin himself did not have that much of a difficult time locating one. Insults about being butterfingered or smelly went right over his own head.

“Why not? One should treat their elders with respect, after all.” So, bowl away, Con!

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote