View Single Post
Old 05-17-2023, 11:17 PM   #62 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

For Christopher, she’d be all the rude.

Agreed. And any divulgement of his past was best left for another day. As it was, Reagan found herself enjoying this present company quite well enough and would rather not spoil the atmosphere. She giggled, allowing her imagination to run wild with a scenario where Cassie jinxed Christopher so that he had a pair of purple tentacles protruding from the sides of his head.

It was quite a hilarious piece of imagery if you asked her.

Well, in that case, Rea would wish Christopher all the luck in finding his person. Because even though it had been easy setting up Jude and Keighley, she found it difficult to play matchmaker for herself. Guys her age were still idiots for the most part. Finding one’s ideal match was quite a chore.

Reagan gasped in mock shock and anger. “How rude of you, Sir!’’ She slapped his arm with her free hand. It was a good thing that he decided to slow down because if he hadn’t, Rea would have ended up actually jogging to keep up. “It’s no fault of mine that you have the feet size of the giant from Jack and the Beanstalk!’’ She too was joking as was evident from the smile on her face.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote