View Single Post
Old 05-15-2023, 01:59 AM   #49 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Counting down the days until he saw Davet was something Jude did as well. For him, there was always that ache in his heart whenever he was away from the boyfriend. Sure, there he felt that way about Evan too but… well, Jude had made up his mind to bury all feelings he had for Evan, except the purely platonic ones. It was something he knew he’d have to work hard to master but perhaps now that he knew how he truly felt about Dav, this goal would be easier.

“I got it!” Jude informed his family the moment he heard the knocks. It was Davet, Jude just knew it. The anticipation in him as he headed for the door knew no bounds. Even his heart was racing because of it. Jude threw the door open, the smile on his face growing wider at the sight of his curly haired boyfriend. Merlin, he had missed that hair! And that face! “Hi!” Without another word, Jude threw his arms around Davet’s shoulders and held him close.

Now that Jude knew that he was in love with this Muggle boy, he never wanted to let him go.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote