Thread: Discussion: Hogwarts Legacy
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2023, 05:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

This game has been breathtaking and I'm nearly at 100% completion in my Hufflepuff run of it. I've got a Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin all ready to go as well They aren't based strictly off any of my own SSRPG characters but there is some heavy inspiration None share similar names but could be considered ancestors.
Now I'm just sort of bouncing around the map getting any missed Merlin Trials and Ancient Magic Hotspots. Even though the Merlin Trials are different variations of 9 kinds of puzzles they are set up differently to make you think on your feet on how to solve them.

The worst glitch of the game has been the one that doesn't count an Accio Page for your Field Guide. The game considers it counted but you still show only 33/34 collected in the Bell Tower Wing. It's not game breaking just annoying. It's yet to be patched I don't think. Not since their first patch in early March.

The most fun glitch also involves the Bell Tower Wing. Leaving from the West Wing sometimes the Floor to the Steps right outside don't load up right away so I fall through the Earth. At one point I managed to mount my broom and flew out of the glitch though I couldn't save or load and had to reset the game. But it was really fun to fly through the bottom of the map back into it.