View Single Post
Old 05-02-2023, 03:04 PM   #57 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

They were getting along and he was more than a little okay with that. He would take this over grumpy Reagan any day of the week. Christopher made a face. "Umm, lets just said that I had my moments. I wasn't always on my best behavior." Yeah, that was one way to put it for sure. How many times he had gotten himself into one form of trouble or another he wasn't even sure anymore but it hadn't ever been anything too serious. Which had been good for him that it didn't mess up his future.

Silly kiddos for sure but they were certainly adorable too. Christopher chuckled. "It's not that big of a deal. You'll remember where everything is again in no time at all." Was it that smile on Reagan's face right then or the fact that she had accepted his offer that made him smile as well? He wasn't sure honestly but it was happening. There was a smile on his and he was already nodding his head. "Not at all. I've got time." And if he didn't, he would make time. Had he just thought that? Yes. Yes, he had.

"Come on, it's back this way."

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote