Thread: Pub Seating
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2023, 04:27 PM   #53 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Yes, yes, it was yesterday. In this girls head it was anyhow. Merlin she missed those days of them playing Pokemon together! She still had that HUGE plushie he had given her too. Before he went back home they were going to need to play some video games and watch some cartoons.

Need she remind him that he wasn't really all that much older than her?

Yeah, she may have actually forgotten that they were in a public place for a brief moment when she sorta launched herself at him in a huge hug. "You have to not live so far away!" she laughed, giving him a decent squish. Obviously she was teasing him and she knew why he had moved so very far away from her like he did. Don't worry, Tavvy, she wasn't going to hold it again him.. much. "I've missed you! How's your summer? How have you been? How's Emilia?"

Well as luck would have it, she doubted she'd be growing anymore. So he wouldn't have to worry about her getting any taller at least?
As if he would ever say no to video games with his baby cousin. Who wasn't at all a baby anymore. And truthfully, he probably could use reminders he wasn't that much older. The difference in age between him and Marley was less than him and his oldest sister, and yet he still continued to feel like he was ancient in comparison.

He was going to blame his siblings and all their shenanigans for that.

Pfft, publich schmublic. Catching Mar he gave her the biiiiiggest squeeze, lifting her off the ground in the process. "I've missed you!" He knew she was teasing, but the full time in Korea was difficult at times when his family was all so far away. But he was glad Marley also understood, as he knew they all did. Emi was his future and being parted from her would have been even more difficult. "I'm doing good! I've been getting to learn a lot of new art techniques. I've been trying to work with pottery more, but I'm no where near what Davion can do." So he'd choose to leave that to his brother. As for Emilia? His entire countenance changed getting to talk about her, who happened to be one of his favorite subjects. "She's the best. Training has her tired a lot, but it seems like she really loves what she's doing so she generally bounces back. Even with living right there now it still seems it's hard to find time together, but... that's not going to be the case for forever so it's okay." He understood the demands of being an idol. He hadn't loved when they'd tried to circulate dating rumors about her with someone else but... what mattered was he knew the truth.

"How're YOU? Are you excited for your final year? How's Elias?" It was still sometimes hard for him to adjust to the fact she had a boyfriend, but it was clear the boy made her so happy how could he be anything but supportive?

Setting her back down on her feet and letting her go, he motioned for her to take a seat next to the packages. "What do you want for food? It's on me and I can go grab it while you open all of these." It was mainly just pieces of art he had created for her over the year. A portrait of her, some abstract pieces in her favorite colors, and quite a few pottery pokemon. She was the only person he knew would appreciate those as much as he did.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Chelliephone is offline   Reply With Quote