View Single Post
Old 04-29-2023, 02:50 PM   #47 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Jude would not have been surprised if anyone was watching Evan stuff his face. Come on… had Evan really ever taken a good look at himself? The guy was beyond good looking! It was easy to make one casual glance at him, do a double take then continue staring. “I can’t disagree there.” Speaking from experience, Evan’s words were exactly how Jude felt about being a natural at dance and music. “I always have your back, my friend.” Finished with admiring the drawings, the book was closed and passed over to the owner. “I hope I’ll be graced with more of your drawings, Ev!”

The Hufflepuff really was trying, and there was no one he’d rather move on with than Davet. He was just grateful that Evan never wanted to stop being friends after it was determined that Evan didn’t feel the same way. That would have made Jude even more miserable than he was back then. And he did try his best to let Evan know there was nothing to feel guilty about. But yes, maybe it would always sting a little about his friend being happy about him moving on. Yet at the same time those words of reassurance and encouragement made him smile gratefully. Evan truly was the best best friend anyone could have. Third time seems to have been the charm for the older boy.

Oh, Jude understood all too well the responsibilities that came with being a big brother. “One second with you and she’ll feel like her old self! You’ll see.” Evan literally did not know how his presence could lift someone’s mood. “I’m still not used to seeing you everyday,’’ he admitted. “Sometimes I keep expecting you to materialise into the seat next to mine for lessons. Or you’ll be there asking me to partner up.” Jude didn’t suppose that these would go away any time soon. “Another meet up before you head back?” Please?

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote