View Single Post
Old 04-22-2023, 07:05 PM   #46 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

The overstuffing was not a particularly good luck, so Evan was more than happy to have it entirely ignored - as long as no one else in the establishment was also watching him. In the quick hiatus of discussion while Jude surveyed his drawings, he'd managed to nearly finish off the savory pie before him. "Never a harm in any type of bettering of skills, but there is something to be said about the addition of natural talent." Which he had not possessed. So while yes, he could certainly do more than stick figures... in some circumstances, the sticks might have looked even better. He smiled in appreciation at his friend across from him, giving a small nod. "Thanks. Really."

Evan was just happy to see his friend happy and moving on. Jude's feeling had never been a burden to him, but it often was a source of guilt because he wanted his friend to be happy and he often times felt terrible he couldn't give what Jude had wanted. It was nice for him to see things progressing well for the Anders and Durand males. Though he likewise would have felt bad had he known his being pleased for his friend could also be a sore spot. "It's something you care a lot about, overthinking makes sense. And you're smart to have surveyed every possible outcome considering it is something... obscure in our world. I think you'll be okay though." And if he wasn't well... Evan would find a way to get punished with him because it was incredibly unfair for something to happen for just letting someone into his life.

There was a stab of guilt at Jude's words, because while he'd set aside the entire afternoon for Jude - he had caught a glimpse of his sister not seeming entirely like herself and he was a bit concerned. So while he would have pushed back today was their day, he instead just gave a small nod. "I didn't have plans but... I'm a bit worried about Lees so I think I might need to try to snag her." He knew his friend would understand the need to prioritize being older brother. "I'm really glad we got to meet up though. I've missed seeing you." It was weird being older than one's best friend and separated for such a large amount of time.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Chelliephone is offline   Reply With Quote