View Single Post
Old 04-10-2023, 01:56 PM   #52 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

If he wanted to think he was always being nice, that was his wrong opinion. Had he ever taken a look at himself in terms of that aspect from someone else’s point of view? Reagan doubted it. But yes… she was in a great mood; she was also always this cute. Christopher just never bothered to take the time to notice the fact. “They were! I don’t know where they get the energy from to do so many shows.” Rea grinned. “No one seemed to mind though; I suppose that playing in front of sold out crowds does the trick.” She made a comical face. “That’s one way to put it.” The thought of being that busy made her hope that she’d still be able to make time for those who mattered in her life. It would be all about priority. “What’s that Muggle saying? ‘No pain, no gain’? I think that’s going to be my mantra if working extra hard is going to be the ‘pain’.”

Why did the young woman’s instincts told her that the two of them would keep running into each other? Surprisingly, she found that it wouldn’t be something she minded at all. So Rea nodded before the conversation continued about Christopher’s many nieces and nephews. She grinned. “I suppose I’ll see that first hand soon enough. Ko’s children grow a little more each time I see them, I swear.” What cute little twins they were! “Are you shopping for Isaac and the others? Is that what you’re doing in DA today?”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote