View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 11:36 PM   #41 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Jude couldn’t at all blame Evan for the paranoia, and anyone who knew what he had gone through would side with him. But the boys could panic together since they both had sisters who were going to be left behind. Truthfully, Jude would have rather any further ill scenarios happen while he was at the School; that way he could have kept an eye on Keigh, Lisa and Maya. “I do know,’’ Jude replied with a grateful smile. Evan did not know the level of happiness he felt right now from the reassurance, and how much he appreciated his best friend. As for all that tattoo information, he listened to all the words. It was hard to picture Evan going down the Garage Tattoo route and he knew that aspect was a joke. “Either way, I hope your drawing skills have improved.” Jude smirked but he knew very well that this was exactly what had happened; Evan had devoted quite a bit of time getting better at art. He didn’t see Evan teaching at Hogwarts either. At least not for the very near future. The Hufflepuff reckoned that revisiting that environment would be triggering. “I can ask a few professors, if you like. And I do have some family working at the Ministry too.

“She is. She’s still over the moon about it. I imagine that a long distance relationship is difficult.” He had struggled with not seeing Davet for a few months so he could only imagine how difficult it was dating someone thousands of miles away. Speaking of Dav… “Yes, he is; his cousin moved from France recently. But he doesn’t know about the wizarding world though I was considering letting him know about it… what do you think, Ev?” Your opinion always mattered, Evan! There was a smile from him, one mixed with fondness for the bestie and relief because his comment hadn’t been met with any sort of negative reaction. Truely, Evan had come a long way with being able to talk about certain topics.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote