View Single Post
Old 03-14-2023, 12:04 AM   #46 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

“Simply diabolical,’’ Rea commented, grinning for both of them since Christopher was suppressing his. Her grin only grew when he actually considered her words about codes. Yes, Reagan could be silly and it seemed that Christopher was learning this now. “Those two will never let me hear the end of it if I’m late! Maybe next time we can continue being this civil to each other. Oh, give that adorable nephew of yours a kiss for me!’’ Reagan winked, waved then strolled off. It had been a good day so far, and no doubt it would continue this way.

Scene 5:
Summer of 2110 - Rea’s about to embark on a new chapter of her life: WADA! But first, she needed new supplies and some pretty dresses for this chapter

Characters:
Christopher Michael Carter (Kolyander)
Reagan Aurora Anders (FearlessLeader19)

Reagan was beyond the moon about beginning her journey at WADA. That didn’t mean that she regretted hanging back one year while Jude graduated from Hogwarts. No, her time on tour with Koen had been absolutely smashing! The things and places she had seen! It was an experience she’d always remember. This was what the nineteen year old was reflecting on as she perused the streets of Diagon Alley. It was a nice sunny day and the sunshine hit her pleasantly on the face, shoulders and arms as her light yellow dress with white flowers had little sleeves and hung along the very upper parts of her arms. Sensible nude coloured flats adorned her small feet. Said feet took a pause. Okay, had she passed Scribbulus while being lost in her thoughts?? Rea could have sworn the shop was somewhere right here!

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote