View Single Post
Old 03-11-2023, 02:37 PM   #48 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Wellllllllllll, Keigh supposed she could look at it that way too. There would be no way around changing that fact. She would always be the baby of the family. Ned's little paw resting upon her arm told her all that she needed to know, she was forgiven. Such a sweet loving cat he was.

Serious talks were no joke. There was no messing about being done. Everything Jude said to her, had to be heard. Processed. Understood. Otherwise she was of no real use to him other than simple emotional support. And while that was perfectly fine, what she really wanted was to be able to help him in some way. "First things first.. let it be known that as soon as I can manage it without being attacked by Ned, you are getting squished." This was said with the brightest of smiles and a small giggle. They could get back to a chat on that later. It seemed they had something else to talk about first.

"Umm, very very careful?" she grinned at her brother in a playful manner hoping to ease the mode a little. "It's complicated, some days are much easier than easier. As you know basically everything when it comes to the two of them is kept separate. Yes, I love them both and they love me.. but.. they don't love one another. So that does complicate things for myself and for them." Her situation may not be the same as Jude's and she did consider herself very luck that Olivia and Charlie felt the same for her as she did for them but it still wasn't easy at all."No, really though Jude.. like mama and papa always say.. the heart wants who it wants. We don't get to pick and choose who we fall in love with but we can leave our hearts open to give others a chance."

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote