Thread: Scamander Zoo
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2023, 06:14 PM   #80 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Big time Ministry Employee! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post

Right…his twin brother. So funny he forgot to laugh there, Hartley. There were only TWO Bennett siblings…the only twins were his cousins from the side of Uncle Josh and Aunt Evelyn. “Really? I wonder how I missed him.” The former Hufflepuff looking around the lobby area as if in search for his missing twin. You would think that would someone you would notice in your wanderings. He certainly would have noticed Grace around there somewhere if only because she could be more outgoing.

“Of course not, Hart,” he said poking the other man's arm. That would just be wasting time as amusing as it might become with his friend’s usual antics. “How about Greece?” he suggested, thinking on the Grecian Pavilion from previous visits. It was as good a place as any to begin their tour. And there were cool animals to be found there.

Hartley shrugged playfully. “He’s like a ghost. One second he’s there then POOF! He’s gone.” There was a stifled laugh as Noah glanced around for this twin of his. Honestly, Noah was such a sport for putting up with all this silliness throughout the years, though Hartley wondered if anyone ever noticed that he went out of his way to be sillier in Noah’s company. It was only something he had started doing after Noah’s fifth year in an effort to keep his friend’s spirit lifted.

“It’s settled then! Not looking for anyone.” Yes, this meant Noah had his undivided attention. There was one last squish to Noah’s shoulder - at the same time Hartley was poked - before the older man nodded. Sure! Chimaeras, and griffins and Sirens! Oh my! Let’s go then, and you can tell me all about life at the Ministry while we’re at it.”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺

Last edited by FearlessLeader19; 03-06-2023 at 02:06 AM.
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote