View Single Post
Old 02-27-2023, 11:04 PM   #35 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Yes, if Jude wanted to talk to Evan about anything, he would. They always had that sort of relationship but with this realisation? No, he needed to process first. It wasn’t just that, however: Jude had long ago made up his mind not to bother Evan about the feelings he had for the other boy again. Sure, anyone would be able to tell based on how Jude looked at him; everyone would see it but Evan because well… Evan was Evan.

The Hufflepuff was going to listen to all of Evan’s adventures and try not to be jealous of Sera having all that time with the bestie. “Being lazy is good! I mean, after seven years of Hogwarts, anyone deserves that.” He couldn’t help but grin and feel super pleased that Evan had missed him. It helped to clear his insecurities a bit. “Tame is the right word. No sphinx, no weird plants or anything else. Thank Merlin!” He was trying not to be suspicious like Evan was and focus on the lack of happenings as a positive sign. Once again, there was the slightest hint of jealousy in him about Sera but it was pushed away. A jealous person was NOT who he was, thank you very much! “She was great company then. It really sounds as though you both made the right decision of heading out together.” On account of Evan figuring things out, the sole reason Jude was slightly concerned was because he knew how Evan could be in terms of beating himself up. The seventh year wanted no repeat of that sort of thing. “That’s alright. It’s not as though you HAVE to figure it out within a year.” If Evan took three years, five years, whatever, then Jude would still think he was one of the greatest persons in the world.

“Mhmm! I might get myself another piece.” At least Jude could eat as much as he wanted without having to worry about putting on weight. “I get that. It’s certain moments and the people you miss. I suspect if Hogwarts was far less dangerous, you’d miss it. I miss partnering with you in lessons, by the way.” Jude pointed his fork in mock accusation. “Who gave you the right to graduate without me, Evan Nam?’’ There was another grin before he took a bite of his favourite. “Everyone’s doing well! Mom and dad do ask about you often. Reagan’s off living her best life! I suspect she’s enjoying helping Ko pick his outfits and doing his hair and seeing performances live and direct. At least I’m temporarily free of her big mouth.”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote