Thread: Scamander Zoo
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2023, 01:07 AM   #78 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: We gave you a nickname, Noah :')
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post

Noah wasn’t his father…he wasn’t on 100 percent alert most of the time. But then he didn’t suddenly start either when he found an arm slung around his shoulder just a second or two after a familiar voice said hello. But then it wasn’t like he wasn’t expecting Hartley to make an appearance eventually since they were supposed to be meeting up here. “Who me?” he asked, a touch of jest in his voice as he turned his head to look at his best friend. His expression kept neutral for the moment to follow the tease.

“Sure you weren’t looking for another you?” There were a few other people in the lobby and no doubt around the zoo he could claim if he really wanted to. But then he let a soft smile grace his features, the historian being one of those who certainly had a positive affect on his mood.

Hartley didn’t think he could stand it if Noah turned into someone who was as focused as Uncle Simon. Don’t get him wrong, he loved the man but Hartley did think that sometimes he was too much on edge. Then again, Hartley’s own father could be like that. An absolutely horrific thought occurred to him. Was he looking at what Noah would become in the future in the form of Uncle Simon and his father? No, nope, nuh uh! Hartley refused to let this happen! The friends needed to plan a trip to someplace that would be packed with fun. Maybe that’ll also help Noah’s mellowed out mood since that particular year at Hogwarts.

The older man rolled his eyes, smirking. “No, your twin brother.” Hartley could definitely joke right back. “Do you want me to look for someone else?” he continued innocently. He wouldn’t, not when Noah was in his company but Hartley could definitely and easily charm man or woman. There was that smile he was familiar with since they were children. “Where shall we head first, No?”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote