Thread: Pub Seating
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2023, 04:07 PM   #21 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DMLE
Runespoor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

x8 x8
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

How long she had been entranced by the fire, she couldn't say. But the female voice that all of a sudden filled her ears was a sharp contrast that brought Robyn back to reality. Initially, she thought that the woman was one of the servers, but not seeing the pasta she had ordered led her to quickly believe that was not the case. As a result, the look on her face perhaps was not as welcoming as the stranger before her.

The former Slytherin's mouth opened to ask who she was, but the female who was apparently called Athena was quick to introduce herself. She was forward, which the reporter appreciated -- going through all of the pretenses was overly time-consuming. The question and the leaning over to look at her notes were a bit too forward for her liking though.

She set her glass on the table and then quickly grabbed her notepad. Her eyes returned to Athena. "Robyn," she finally responded as she closed the notepad. "And, if you must know, I was reviewing my notes for an article I intended on writing." She couldn't help but wonder if prying into the business of total strangers was something Athena did regularly. Considering her own line of work, that at least was something she could forgive. She couldn't say the same about others.

Last edited by Zoe; 02-19-2023 at 04:12 PM.
Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote