View Single Post
Old 02-18-2023, 03:27 PM   #44 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

On most days, she would agree with this. This early in the morning, looking the way she was right now.. well.. it was, what it was. Despite how sleepy she still was right than and it was a fair bit, if she was being honest, a smile broke out onto her own face when she saw the one on Jude's. How could she not? Those smiles of his were contagious! Just like Olivia and Charlie's were! "Nah-uh.. all I need is a smidgen of space, it's not like I'm thaaaaaaat bit," came her soft whispered reply. Oops, sorry Ned. She would make it up to him.

Without wasting any time at all, Keigh sat herself down in what little space had been made for her on the chair, shifting so she was somewhat on her side and bringing her legs up over the arm of the chair beside Jude's. After a brief moment of squirming around to make sure she wouldn't fall, she leaned her head lightly against her brothers shoulder like she did often. "I guess I just couldn't sleep anymore." That happened sometimes, now matter how tired she actually was. Reaching over she gently rubbed Ned behind messed up ear.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote