Thread: Ilvermorny: Conservatory
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2023, 07:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default You two :3
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

“That’s another option.” One that Hunter liked a lot better than the two he had come up with. This was another reason why he liked having Z around; Z usually came up with better ideas than he did. Another reason was that his cousin just got him. Like, really understood him, and not just the countless Wizard of Oz references. “You’re literally the best cousin ever!’’ Hunter was perceptive, and had already come to recognise how much Zion put up with him.

When Zion stumbled, Hunter automatically and protectively held a hand to his shoulder to steady him. Hunter studied the girl silently for a moment. She did seem genuinely sorry. He also was sure he recognised her from when they were getting Sorted. Maybe seeing her around Ilvermorny during their {currently} short occupation of the School. “Hunter Dawson. And this is my cousin, Zion.” He thought Willow had a funny surname but said nothing about this. The fact that her name was all plant related was not lost on him. “Why are you barefoot, Willow?”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote