Thread: SS: Come Sail Away
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2023, 06:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Welcome to dealing with Evan Nam, who over analyzed and overthought on everything. Perhaps his worst character trait, even when Ash so politely tried to spin it as one of his positives.

He chuckled softly at her agreement, glad at least they both were on the same page there. Though if she did prefer air too and want to fly over head at times too - the water was generally pretty remote so there was plenty of space to do that as well. "At least we know ourselves that well."

He laughed softly and gave a shrug of his shoulders, his hand dropping as he instead moved forward to open the small wooden door leading down into the cabin area which had been expanded for their use. "You have faith in me I won't do the same?" He did at least, considering he'd made Aziel show him this for years now. "Good news is in the castaway situation, we are a witch and a wizard and could probably figure out how to get out of that particular mess. As for a shark?" Well... fighting underwater was more difficult in his opinion, but if people could do it with grindylows they could probably deal with a shark. Maybe.

Walking down the steps, the area opened up into a common area on the left, with a small kitchen with all the necessities on the right. Further forward, there was another small hall with a door on either side, the left was his so he went straight towards the right and opened that as well before stepping back. "And this is all yours. I tried to make the rooms pretty spacious so we didn't go stir crazy."

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start