View Single Post
Old 02-11-2023, 05:47 PM   #32 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Having thought he spotted the youngest Nam on the street, Evan had gotten a little distracted on his way to the Three Broomsticks but once it was confirmed to not be Lees, he turned quickly and made his way back towards his and Jude's meeting place, pushing his way through the door and instantly spotting the familiar beanie. A smile stretched across his face and he slid into the opposite side of the booth from Jude - nudging his foot with his as he did so in quiet greeting. "Hey, stranger. How's it going?"

None of the things Jude had been concerned about had come to pass. He had met more people, sure, and he and Sera perhaps had a better friendship than they did before, but that still didn't mean there was any replacement of the Anders male. And this whole year of finding himself, did not include finding any type of romantic partner - despite the urging of his brother. Glancing at the table and spotting he'd already ordered for them, Evan gave a fond smile, "Thanks for grabbing food already. I don't think I realized how much I missed the Three Broomsticks shepherd pie until I could smell it." Maybe not as good as Jude's family recipe, but still yummy.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Chelliephone is offline   Reply With Quote