Thread: SS: Lost In Translation
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2023, 08:19 PM   #24 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

There were certainly somethings that never changed. Though it was not something Advi would hold against her own mother anyways, she knew it was just her own way of showing she cared. "Agreed." But perhaps she only thought that too because she knew it was not hard to obtain that from her parents, while some had far harder circumstances. She was prepared in the case of an apocalyptic event? Advi laughed at that as well. "I can imagine fruit snacks would only get us so far." Not very much sustenance to them, even if they were caloric. As for fruit? "Dragonfruit, or Pitaya. Whichever you know it by." She preferred the flavor of the ones with the more vibrant colors, but any was still delicious. "You?" She smiled at that, giving a small nod of her head. "Then I'm sure I'd quite like yours too."

While she knew nothing of his plea, she was certain the universe would answer it. Whenever she thought of Brazil she was homesick for it, but it was nothing like everything she knew and loved here - where she was right now. Even if her parents would want to move, having the job at the site where she'd grown up was far too meaningful of an opportunity for her to pass up either. She was entirely a sentimental individual.

She nodded along in agreement, continuing to follow along after him to the next exhibit. "Oh wouldn't it be interesting to find a philosopher's stone so we could live that long." She had no interest in immortality generally, but the idea of getting to sit in on classes with future generations learning about her time period would certainly be fascinating. "Oh, excellent!" she grinned at him, moving towards one of the glass cases to peer inside.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Chelliephone is online now   Reply With Quote