View Single Post
Old 02-05-2023, 11:58 PM   #41 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

“I plan on continuing to keep you happy,’’ Char replied in Swedish. If Keigh wasn’t able to fully understand his words, she could always tell him; he’d be happy to translate and use the moment as a teaching opportunity to add some more of the Swedish language to her vocabulary. All this planning for Hogwarts was making him excited to actually commence his education at the School. “You know me too well.” There was now pure delight written upon Charlie’s features. “You have? I’m so proud of you! This means you have to show me your moves sometime soon.” Charlie tried not to laugh too much at the memory of Keighley trying to kill his broomstick. “I’m mainly excited for you to try all the toppings,’’ came Char’s correction to her words. In a few minutes, Keigh would be doing exactly that!

Scene 16:
December 2109 is upon them. Jude really wants to talk to Keighley about something very important, and is waiting anxiously for her to descend from the fifth year girls’ dorms.

Characters:
Jude Anders (FearlessLeader19)
Keighley Anders (Kolyander)

Jude was full out draped across an armchair by the fireplace in the Hufflepuff Common Room. It was Sunday, the day after he had spent practically the entire day in Hogsmeade, the day that a realisation had practically leapt out of him. It was a good realisation, one that warmed his heart. One that had made him have a restless night of sleep. So, here he was at six in the morning, fully showered already and trying to keep himself distracted with Ned. His feline companion was resting on Jude’s stomach in that ‘loaf’ form that cats seemed to love.

“There’s a chance she’ll sleep in today, Ned,’’ the seventh year warily told Ned. As a matter of fact, every Hufflepuff might be doing just that. Every Puff but him.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote