Thread: Butterbeer Cart
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2023, 04:33 AM   #8 (permalink)
AlwaysSnapesGirl

St Mungos Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

MO & DMLE
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ezra Hensley
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Florence Schultz
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Amstern
Minister's Office

x7 x1
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

No, Lio. No. Not something to be proud of so best just wipe that smile from your face and cease chuckling as though you were pleased with yourself. She may just try and resist eyerolling where she to figure out that this was a desired outcome. May being the key word here - if a joke was just too terrible then there really was no controlling those reflexes.

Breathing him in and offering a subtle sigh of relief, she hugged the quidditch player back and...was pretty sure that he was filling out a lot more than she had previously recalled. "Someone has been working out," she observed playfully while giving his shoulder blades a light squeeze. "We need to sort out how we can start working out together again now that our schedules are...mostly settled." Said the girl in pre-healer studies that essentially owned her soul and everything else supplementary material. "I'll just deliver you a copy of one of my pharmaceutical essays sometime. I'm sure you will find it a real page turner."
If one wanted Lio to be less pleased with himself in this moment, commenting on his workout regimen was perhaps not the best way to go about it. His training, both on and off the Quidditch pitch, were of course more than just minor accomplishments to him. And so the grin remained.

"Just a little bit," he teased casually, slowly pulling out of the hug. "When might be good time for you? I have missed our morning runs." Training with his teammates was great and all, but a little outside training with a friend would be helpful too. And fun. "I look forward to reading your enlightening and engaging essay soon." Either he would learn something new...or it would help him fall asleep. A true win-win situation here, all thanks to Sadie.

together we are dangerous; together with our differences; together we are bolder, braver, stronger
AlwaysSnapesGirl is offline   Reply With Quote